
We just found this picture in a pile of Lance's old pictures, so I am assuming it isLance as a baby? We don't w for sure. My first thought when I saw it, is that looks just like Kaeson, which surprised me, because everyone is always telling me Kaeson looks just like me. So, I thought I would compare it side by side to a picture of our little Kaeson, and now I'm not so sure. What do you think?
8 comments:
They certainly have similar hair! That is so fun. We found a picture of Mitch and did a comparison too. It is so fun to look at the similarities.
Nope...he still looks just like you. :) I think that picture looks more like Parker when he was a baby. Can't wait to see ya!
Tiff,
I always thought that Kaeson looks a lot like you! But now I'm not sure looking at this photo!? I guess you can say he's a good mix!
wow! how cute is that!
I definitely think I see some similarities! They are even posing almost the exact same. He's such a doll. Kaeson that is, but I guess Lance is too ;)
They do look a lot a like in those pictures! Kaeson's so dang cute! I still can't get over that hair!
I still think he looks like you for sure:)
That's my baby Lance. I remember that boy!!!
Post a Comment