Saturday, March 21, 2009

Parker's 3rd Birthday

It's hard to believe, but my little Parker just turned three! It makes me so sad that he is growing up so fast!  I miss my sweet little baby that would sit and cuddle all day!  Now he is three and he talks back and has a mind of his own!  Okay, I can't complain, because he is turning into a pretty great little boy full of hugs, kisses, and "I love you"s.  I am so blessed to have such a great little guy!  He is usually very sweet,  a wonderful big brother and mommy's little helper. We love you Parker!

Parker is a lucky boy being born during Spring Break, we are always on break and with family, so he always seems to get a few parties!  This year was no exception.  He had a party in Casper with almost the whole Taylor family, a party in Douglas with most of the Anderson bunch, and a party at Chuck E. Cheese with just us.
Parker and Kaeson riding a Chuck E. Cheese car.

Parker with his Chuck E. Cheese prize: Cotton Candy!  Lance was so determined to find the games where you earn the most tickets, and finally found one that he figured out exactly how to beat and won like 400 tickets.  He was so excited to have enough tickets for something cool. Of course, it was nowhere near enough for anything cool!  We got up to the counter, and all Parker wanted was a little spider that cost 10 tickets!  He got his spider and was as happy as could be!  So we let him get some cotton candy and called it a night.  This picture pretty well shows how he felt about his Chuck E. Cheese trip!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday! It's fun to have a little talk back kid isn't it ;).

Texie said...

There's just something about Chuck E. Cheese! Happy Birthday Parker. The boys miss you!

Edie and Luke said...

Oh my gosh! We just took our boys to Chuck E Cheese and Carter picked a spider and a beetle! I couldn't believe it! We love you little Parker- I can't wait to see you guys. Also, I see that Parker has "Red" from Cars. Carter and him are going to be pals when they get together!

Heather Mills said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARKER!!! Looks like you had a great day!