Yes, we chopped Kaeson's hair off. At only four months old, he already badly needed a haircut. So, the day after Christmas, I conned my mom into cutting it for me. We didn't know what we were doing, but we did it anyway.
So the first two are the before:
And here is the after.
I was way sad to see it go--I love his hair so much!--but it definitely needed done. I miss the long hair, but I was about to start braiding it down his back! ok, not really, but it was bad. We cut about an inch and a half off. I tried to keep the length as much as I could. We just trimmed the shaggy long hair that was growing over his ears, eyes, and down his neck. It kind of changes the way he looks, people tell me a lot that he looks more like a little boy instead of a baby now.
9 comments:
How cute! He has a beautiful head of hair!!!
turned out cute! It looks better & STILL THERE IS A LOT OF HAIR!
Kaeson is so dang adorable!! I love that hair too!
man, tiff, that little boy looks just like his mama. i can't believe how long his hair was! you guys have two of the most handsome little boys. how is school going for lance? do you guys like louisville? anyway, take care
!
Haha, how funny. Mersadie had her first haircute at 2 months! Their hair can get pretty crazy, huh? He's so stinking cute!
It is amazing how that changes them, isn't it? What a sweetie!
Cute hair cut! The next one will be a piece of cake ;)
He looks so cute! I love that kid and can't believe how much hair he has!
He is so cute, Tiff!
I love that he's had tons of hair from day one! He also looks a lot like you!
Post a Comment