Friday, January 23, 2009

So Big


Kaeson is growing up so fast. I can't believe how big he is getting.  He is turning into a little wiggle worm.  It's so fun to just watch him squirm all over the room.  A few nights ago, he rolled over three times right in a row, but he hasn't done it again for a few days.  It's not for a lack of  trying!   He is definitely getting stronger every day.  





I just thought this picture was adorable!  I have know idea why, since he's not even looking at the camera, but I love it.  Maybe it's his hair.  It looks cute.  I'm just a mom, I guess!  I think he always looks cute!

7 comments:

Mark and Patty Taylor said...

He looks like he is so grown up in these pictures. Can't wait to see you guys again.

The Griner Family: said...

WOW! He is already rolling over! Awesome!

Texie said...

he does always look cute.

Megan said...

He's such a cute little boy! I love the middle picture of him. He looks like he's doing push-ups! It's never to early to start out a healthy exercise regiment!

vandi said...

tiff...he is seriously adorable....probably because he looks just like you: ) I can't believe how fast they grow up though. Glad things are going well.

Derrell and Jennifer said...

He looks so cute- really a doll could be made after him.

Heather said...

I can't believe how grown-up that little guy looks. He's absolutely adorable!