Friday, January 30, 2009

Oh What Joy

The other night, Parker was jumping all over the room, and Kaeson just started laughing really hard, so Lance put him in the Bumbo chair and caught it all on video.  The video is about two minutes long, so if you don't have 2 minutes, you don't have to watch it, but I think it's worth seeing.  Maybe it's only because I'm the mom, but I love seeing the two of them interact, and watch their love for each other grow as they grow.  As a mom, there is nothing better! It honestly melts my heart to watch the two of them together.  Parker loves his little brother so much, and would do anything he can for him. I think Kaeson already has a special love for Parker as well, as far as a five month old baby can. I'm so glad we will always have this footage as a small glimpse into their relationship!


9 comments:

BeeP said...

That is so dang cute! Love those giggles!

Texie said...

ooooooooooohhhh! You can'tt help but smile and laugh through the whole thing. I love those cute babies!

Mark and Patty Taylor said...

They are SO dang cute. It makes me miss them both so much. Parker is such a good big brother!

Edie and Luke said...

Oh my gosh! You can totally tell how much they love each other! That is so sweet and I love Parker's little voice! I miss you guys so much!

Mike and Kimmy said...

So adorable!!! That was so cute. Kira watched it with me, and she was laughing at Parker on the video too.

Kayc said...

Oh man, that really got me laughing. I love that parker keeps going. What a good workout :). Kaeson is getting so big! I can't believe it. It'll be fun when Compton starts laughing like that. Can't wait to see you guys!

proudmamablogga said...

I am stalking your blog so I can be one of the first three to comment on your forthcoming pay it forward post....

Heather said...

This tugs at my heart and I'm not even their mom. What a sweet video!

Derrell and Jennifer said...

Wow! They are gettin gso big! Very Cute!