Kaeson Will Anderson.
He was born on Thursday, August 28, at 7:38 pm. He came two weeks early and weighed 7 lbs 9oz, and was 20 inches long. He is of course one of the two cutest babies ever born!!! He has tons of black hair--we haven't decided yet if he has more than Parker had or not. I don't have any pictures on here that show how much hair he has, so I will add one later. He is healthy and perfect in every way.
I had a doctor's appointment Monday and I was dilated to a four, so I thought I should be going into labor any day. I started having quite a few contractions, but nothing regular or really strong--just enough to keep me up all night! On Wednesday night, after being up with contractions for about an hour and a half, I woke Lance up and we headed to the hospital. AT that point I was dilated to 5, but the contractions weren't regular enough and there wasn't enough progress, so back home we went.
I had had enough not sleeping and not knowing what to look for as far as contractions, so Thursday morning, we went to the doctor and she decided to admit us since I was so dilated. They gave me some pitocin to give me an extra little push, and broke my water. She broke my water at about 4:30, by 5:30 I had an epidural, but was still only dilated to 5. At a little after 7, they checked me again and said I was ready to start pushing.
I started pushing at 7:31, I think I pushed through 3 contractions, and by 7:38, he was here. I couldn't believe--and still can't believe how fast and easy it all was compared to Parker's delivery. I was so blessed!!! I also had no idea after having Parker how pain free an epidural could really make you! Wow! I felt NOTHING!
I have recovered really well and am feeling great. We were released from the hospital early this afternoon and we are all glad to be home.
More updates to follow.....
11 comments:
Congratulations! I am so glad everything went so well. I can't wait to see more pictures!
Wow Tiffany! Congratulations! I cant wait to see more pictures!
Congrats Tiffany! What a neat story! He is so cute and so alert in those pictures! You look amazing for just giving birth!
Hey congrats! Isn't it great that the second time around is so much easier...it kinda makes you ok to have more someday. :o) He is so precious! Congrats to you and your hubby. Hope your other little guy is loving him so far. What a cute family! :o)
Congrats! You are so lucky that everything went so well.
How exciting! He's is such an adorable tiny baby. I can't wait until I can come and see him. Congratulations on your growing family :)
We are sooo excited for you. He is beautiful. We are also grateful you have a blog so that we can find out about these things. Good work Tiff!
Gina
P.S. You look amazing!!
Congratulations! He is so cute! You look so happy! You will love two little boys! They will keep you busy girl!
Congrats! I am so happy for you! He is so dang cute.
Congratulations! I'm so glad that everything went well and that you are able to recover quickly! Parker is Darling with Kaeson! I have to agree you have really cute boys!
It's me again! Tiff, Clayton called me from the University and said he had just finished scheduling his interview for Kentucky! He said they asked him if he knew anyone at the school so he gave them your husband's name (after checking the blog to make sure he got Lance's name right:).
They told Clayton they would invite Lance (through an email) to eat lunch with them (whoever them is) when Clay comes out to interview. I hope it was okay to throw Lance's name out like that.
So, if he gets an email about lunch with the staff and a guy by the name of Clayton Cook he'll know what it means:)
Thanks so much and I hope I am not overwhelming you! I hope all is going well.
Post a Comment