Sunday, August 17, 2008

White Coat Ceremony

On Saturday, Lance was honored with his white coat ceremony, where he got his white coat.  It is a tradition at University of Louisville to give the students their white coats in this ceremony. Lance is now supposed to wear his white coat to class each day.  I'm not sure why they do it now when they have just started, but that is the tradition here.

 The U of L Dental Class of 2012.  Let's play where's Lance.  Can anyone find him?
He's so cute!

The fam.  Here is my shocking red hair.  I am hoping it fades soon!
Lance and his classmates, Jerrel and Matt.

7 comments:

The Griner Family: said...

That is exciting! I love your hair!

Maria said...

Wow, Lance looks so professional! That is funny they have to wear their white coats. I love your hair! The color, the bangs, it all just suits you.

Sarah B. said...

Dang, he looks so fancy! You guys look great!

Anonymous said...

Middle row fourth from the right!!!!!!!!! Send me my prize.

Natali Jolley said...

Bryce had a very similar white coat cermemony when we first got here two years ago! Congrats on new beginnings, I hope it goes well. I know that Podiatry school isnt exactly the same as dental school, but I know what its like to have a husband in medical school so call if you need to chat!

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting! Your hair looks very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you guys!!! Love the hair b.t.w.! ~J