Ok this may sound crazy, but I love the one with his head turned! He looks so cute! And I also like the one above it where he's barely smiling! But to print, maybe the top would be best?
Lance and I were married in March 2005, and less than a year later we were blessed with a little baby boy. Parker was born March 16, 2006, and Kaeson just joined our family on August 28. I stay home with the boys and I love it! We are now living in Louisville, Kentucky while Lance attends Dental School.
4 comments:
Picture #5 for sure. He's is so adorable!
These made me giggle haha he's such a goober, but so dang cute! My fav was the first one.
I like #1 and #4!!!! I want to get Compton a suit! They are so handsome on the boys!
Ok this may sound crazy, but I love the one with his head turned! He looks so cute! And I also like the one above it where he's barely smiling! But to print, maybe the top would be best?
Post a Comment