Sunday, September 5, 2010

Parker

Last week before church, I took the boys outside to take a few quick pictures of them. They both look so cute in their little suits, and we had a little time, so it seemed like a great idea. They actually both cooperated really well, and I got a few pretty good pictures. So now I need your help to decide which ones I want to have developed and made into 8 x10's and wallets and so forth. So PLEASE everyone who reads this comment and tell me which of each of them you like best. I am so bad at making decisions, and I really need your help.





6 comments:

Megan said...

Can't decide! The last three are super cute. You sure have some handsome boys

Matt & Daphne said...

I like the middle one the best with Parker's hand on the tree. He's so cute.

The Hokanson's said...

I like the middle one.

Kayc said...

Hands down- the close up! :) It's adorable!

Wes and Lindsey Cardall said...

This was tough, but I'm going with the bottom one. He looks the most natural.

Wes and Lindsey Cardall said...

Ok, Parker's really photogenic! So I'm changing my mind! haha I'm voting for the 3rd picture for both because they are similar (hand on the tree) and both boys look natural, happy, and it shows their personalities. I'm not going to look at em anymore or I'll probably change my mind again!