The super cute party favors they made.
The yummy food! Look at how pretty it all looks!
The delicious punch
Some of the girls doing the pop quiz about me. Congrats to Laura who apparently knows me amazingly well!
Opening my first gifts. My friend Katherine made me these incredibly cute dresses. Don't you just love them?! There is another one I hadn't opened yet in this picture, and she is working on two more! I'm so spoiled! She is very talented! I think they are the cutest things ever!
Thanks so much for all your hard work girls! And thanks to all those who made it to the shower!
5 comments:
Looks like a fun shower, wish I could be there. Those dresses look so cute. I am impressed.
That comment was really from me and I just noticed that Gina was not logged out. Silly me!
How fun! Looks like a fun party! I wish I could have been there too. Love you girl!!!
I wish I was there! Having a girl is too fun! Miss you!
Looks like a ton of fun. You did forget to include a picture of the belly though Tiff!!
Post a Comment