One night we all braved the FREEZING weather, and went caroling. It's a fave tradition of mine! This is the whole gang right before we headed out. Parker wouldn't sing a word, but I think he liked it. Kaeson enjoyed it until the cold got the best of him and then he just started signing "all done" over and over again. Even Grandma Taylor joined in on the fun. She was a trooper.
On Christmas Eve, we all acted out the Nativity. My mom made every one of these outfits herself, plus little puppets to go with the story for every family! How amazing is she?!!!!
We tried to take advantage of the snow and took the kids sledding on a hill a few blocks away. Parker didn't love it! He's not much of a daredevil! Then Lance took him down a fast one and they took a pretty good spill and he was definitely over it!
The boys in their Christmas outfits from Grandma Patty.
The oldest three grandkids in their Christmas outfits.
We all went bowling one day and had a ton of fun. I especially enjoyed it since I walked away with bragging rights for the high score!
3 comments:
Hey Tiff, good job! Now what will I have to bug you about? Cute pictures and great memories!
How fun that you got to go to SV for the holidays!!!
It looks like you guys had a blast in SV. Cute pics!
Post a Comment