We had our ultrasound today and found out the sex of our baby, and we are thrilled to announce that we are having a GIRL!!! I am still a little shocked, but so so excited! It's hard to even imagine life with a little girl around here, but it will be so great! Parker is very happy too! He has been pretty sure he only wanted a girl since we first told him we were going to have a baby. Now i need to go shopping!
11 comments:
What!!!??? I had no idea you were pregnant again! I can't believe you are going to have 3 kids! Congratulations!
Yahoo!!! When are yo due??
COngrats, when are you due? That is exciting that you are having a girl. You kept it a secret for a long time.
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. Girls are so much fun. You can accessorize them! When are you due?
Wahoo! I'm so excited for shopping!
I am so excited for you! I hope you are feeling well. I can't believe your mom didn't tell me when we stayed with them. Take care of yourself!
congrats tiff- more girls, just what we need!!
Congrats tiff and lance! you have the cutest kids ever and the little girl is going to be so beautiful! I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats!!! I didn't even know you were pregnant, that's so exciting! Oh how I wonder what it would be like to have a little girl.... :)
Congratulations! But I was just as shocked as the others. I live right by Grandma Becky and didn't know?!? WHAT?!? Anyway, it's fun to have both boys and girls. Keeps thinks interesting.
Well good to see at least I am not the ONLY one that didn't know you were pregnant!! Nobody ever tells me anything. Congrats! I know I may be biased but girls are so much fun. However beware... this one will be bald for sure!!
Post a Comment