Last week for FHE we had our annual pumpkin carving night. Parker's is the painted one. Our good friends, the Smiths came and joined us. Thanks guys! As you can guess mine is that ugly one in the middle! Mine's always the worst one. I'm not so artistic, I guess!
Last week Parker and I went out and gathered all the pretty colored leaves laying around outside and made this beautiful fall tree out of them.
Happy Fall Everyone!

Katherine and I also did a craft fair a few weekends ago. Here is a picture of our sad little table! The night before, when we were setting up, this sweet little lady thought we needed a doll for Katherine's hats, so she was so excited to bring one the next morning. She brought this huge sad old doll with pen all over her face. Lots of people that came by even thought that the hats were for dolls! But look how cute her hats are. I think every little girl needs one! She even sells them on Etsy, so you can order them from her. Her etsy site is cherrytreeroad.etsy.com, so check it out! The fair was so fun and we are excited to do another one if anyone wants to join us!
2 comments:
Cute pumpkins! We need to do that this week! Are you guys going to the Trunk or Treat? Hopefully we will see you there.
Yay! I think everything looks cute! I love the beanies.....but I don't think Compton would like them, or Loren for that matter! Haha!
Post a Comment