Quite a few weeks ago, we went to a park near us to feed the ducks. It is such a cool park and the kids love it. We actually go pretty often, but we don't take many pictures. There are a ton of ducks there, and sometimes if you get lucky they will come all the way through the field to get the food. One day, we started walking toward the river, and over a hundred ducks swarmed around us and literally ate right out of our hands for nearly an hour. It was so cool and I wish I had my camera! Kaeson started getting a little irritated at them, because they kind of bit his fingers a few times! It was pretty funny to watch him try to shoe them away!
So here are a few pictures from our last trip to the park. Kaeson isn't much for feeding the ducks, he prefers just chasing them.
They have these walking/running paths all around the park, so we went exploring for a while. Parker loves to hold hands and walk with Kaeson everywhere we go. Every time they do it, Parker just giggles with excitement. I don't know what it is that makes him so happy, I'm just glad he still likes his baby brother so much.
Here's a picture of Kaeson trying to feed them. They weren't as aggressive this day as the can be sometimes. It was a little hard to get them to come close. That's about it for excitement with us the last month.
I will post our pumpkin carving pictures soon.
9 comments:
Your boys are oh so cute! Looks like fun.
I hate feeding the ducks at our park because the geese are so aggressive. They bite and make me go into bodyguard mommy mode. Glad you guys are doing well. Stick in there with Lance studying all the time!
Look at how big your boys are! Wow!
Hey, I remember feeding the ducks there! It was so fun to see how excited Parker got. I miss my boys!
Howdy my neighbor!!! I miss you. It seems like I haven't talked to you in forever. How's life? I loved the pics. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. It's so crazy seeing little Kaeson walking. I love your Trinkets at Tiffany's page. You have great stuff on there. Of course, you are Miss Creative. You always do the cutest things. I'm still working on Kira's scrapbook. Still not done. I wish I had my neighbor to inspire me. We miss you. Hope you are well. I'm about ready for a crazy game of Nertz or Oh Heck where you school the heck out of us!
I love the matching shirts! Handsome boys!!
So cute! I had a traumatic experience, as a little girl feeding geese. Those beasts are mean.
ooooohhhh! I really miss you guys!
Your boys are getting so big! So much fun!
Post a Comment