On Friday, my baby boy turned 1. It seems like just yesterday that we brought our little papoose home from the hospital! We love this little guy so much! Every day with him adds new excitement and adventure! He definitely keeps me on my toes.
We had a BBQ with friends to celebrate his birthday. It was lots of fun. We are so glad everyone came.
We had a pinata for the kids, and I wanted to let Kaeson take a whack at it too. He actually really liked it. I was surprised. All the kids loved the pinata.
Most of the kids didn't want to wear a blindfold, but Dayna was so cute about it! She had a headband on, and she was so excited that she had her very own blindfold.


Daddy and the birthday boy.
Kaeson with his birthday present from grandma and grandpa. He is a little small for it, but he loves it!
Bethany Jansson
Dayna, Dax, Tyler, Tessa, and Parker
Happy Birthday Kaeson!
Here are a few things he is doing at one year:
He has been walking for about a month.
He loves to wave bye-bye
He signs "more" and "done"
He says, "uh-oh", "yeah", and jabbers nonstop.
He loves to climb on everything.
He is always exploring, and I frequently lose track of him as he does.
He LOVES his big brother!
He takes two 2-3 hour naps every day.
He is always sticking something in the toilet.
He occasionally points to his nose when you ask him to.
He gives awesome kisses--when he feels like it.
He just had haircut #6 today!
16 comments:
Fun pictures. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you. Can't believe my little boy is one. Where is a picture of the cake?
Happy birthday Kaeson! He is so so cute! I too can not believe it has been a year. Time flies when your having fun! Cute pictures
I have been waiting for you to post! I keep looking every day. I was disappointed not to see a cake though. Where is it ;) jk. Mom told me what happened. Looks like fun! Too bad they couldn't have had a joint birthday party! maybe someday! He is a cutie, I really hope he likes me next time he sees me! Love ya
Happy Birthday Kaeson!
Oh my sweet little Kaeson is all grown up!!! I can't believe he is one. He is still as cute as ever. I miss everybody. Actually, I miss life because I'm too sick to enjoy anything!
I wish I could squeeze him! I really miss you guys. Especially when something like this happens!
Happy Birthday Kaeson!
He's had more haircuts than Birthdays! He is such a cutie! I hope he had a wonderful Birthday! It seems like yesterday we were waiting to hear when you had him!
Wow! I can't believe he's already a year old. It just happens way too fast!
OK I'm sorry but I am so jealous. Kenzie is 20 months and just going to have haircut #2 and that is only in the hopes that it might make her hair grow!!
He is sooo cute. Happy Birthday Kaeson.
Awww. Cute pics! It looks like you guys had alot of fun. I wish we were there to celebrate!
Cute pictures! Thanks for inviting us, it was a fun afternoon :)
Hey just got an invited to Louisville for a interview. Aaron
How fun!! He still has so much hair!!
Happy Birthday Kaeson! So cute! I miss you guys.
He is one already?! See how much I am missing! What a cutie...
Ahhh, he's so cute. It was a super fun party!!! Can you believe your baby is one year old?!?! Crazyness....
Post a Comment