I cannot believe that my baby is six months old today. It is so fun to watch him grow, and see him discover new things, but it makes me so sad that he is growing up so fast. I wish they could stay little forever!
So, in honor of Kaeson's half birthday, we decided to give him a haircut! As you can see here, he desperately needed it! I love that he has had two haircuts by the time he is six months old! I did it myself, and I should have known better, since I have no idea what I'm doing! But for some reason, I would rather take the risk of me messing it up than trust someone else to do it. It's not great, but it grows so fast, it doesn't really matter!
Before:
8 comments:
His hair looks so thick! I cant believe he doesn't have a big hairless spot on the back of his head. Lucky!!
Oh my goodness he looks so old! I love the hair. I know how you feel about them growing up too fast. David is almost 9 months. I can't believe how SLOW the pregnancy goes by but then they get here and time whizzes by!
He is sooo dang cute! I can't believe his hair. It really does grow fast. He looks so cute with it cute. I know you don't like to lay him down for fear of a bald spot. I've been meaning to tell you that a lady told me if you lay them on a silky blanket they won't get that bald spot. Kinda late now, but maybe for your next one. Your kids will all have crazy hair:)
He is so ridiculously cute! Nice job with the haircutting. I know who to take Ella to if I ever dare cut her hair. Happy half birthday Kaeson! What a cutie!!!
Yeah happy half birthday. For my girl that is a few days younger than Kaeson we got ears pierced so I felt that was drastic, but cutting hair makes me said even on my almost 4 year old so I can't imagine a little baby! He is so cute and I think you did a really good job!
How cute is that? I cannot wait to see you guys!
I am so jealous of his hair. It is just so long and thick and beautiful! The cut looks good. Man, I remember last summer at the Steele's pool party and you still had him in your tummy!
you did such a good job on his hair cut! He is so dang cute!
Post a Comment