Gina's little girl looks a lot like her. (if that is gina's little girl) I am glad you got to go home and visit. I haven't been back to Star Valley or Mtn. View for years. Tell your family hello.
Lance and I were married in March 2005, and less than a year later we were blessed with a little baby boy. Parker was born March 16, 2006, and Kaeson just joined our family on August 28. I stay home with the boys and I love it! We are now living in Louisville, Kentucky while Lance attends Dental School.
2 comments:
You guys sure make cute kids! Halle is the only one I haven't seen yet.
Gina's little girl looks a lot like her. (if that is gina's little girl) I am glad you got to go home and visit. I haven't been back to Star Valley or Mtn. View for years. Tell your family hello.
Post a Comment