We made potato stamps for family home evening, and Parker painted a nice picture, until his dad taught him a better way to paint! Parker thought he was pretty funny! You can see the progression, it started out just a little bit on his chest, then turned into a lot all over his chest cheeks, and forehead. And became much more colorful as he went. It was hard to pull him away from it!
Tiffany- So I found your blog randomly blog hopping. I spent a while looking, I hope you don't mind. Congrats on the baby. That is so exciting. And congrats to your husband on getting into dental school. Two of my old roommate's husbands graduated from there last year. They still have friends that are in dental school there, if you want any contacts, let me know. Anyway...blogs are great. Good luck in the next few months. You're going to be a busy girl!
Lance and I were married in March 2005, and less than a year later we were blessed with a little baby boy. Parker was born March 16, 2006, and Kaeson just joined our family on August 28. I stay home with the boys and I love it! We are now living in Louisville, Kentucky while Lance attends Dental School.
3 comments:
Tiffany-
So I found your blog randomly blog hopping. I spent a while looking, I hope you don't mind.
Congrats on the baby. That is so exciting. And congrats to your husband on getting into dental school. Two of my old roommate's husbands graduated from there last year. They still have friends that are in dental school there, if you want any contacts, let me know.
Anyway...blogs are great. Good luck in the next few months. You're going to be a busy girl!
That is too cool. You are super creative with your FHE...I need to learn some of that!
Oh what fun it is to play in finger paint and make a mess! It sure looks like you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment