Thursday, July 9, 2009

Surprise Visitors

Last Wednesday, I was sitting on the couch folding laundry while both boys were napping, and I look out the front window and see my Lance, and my parents walking up the sidewalk.  I had no idea my parents were coming!  They let Lance in on the secret, so he picked them up from the airport on his way home from school, and there they were!  I couldn't believe it!  He had admitted there was some sort of surprise in store, but I had no clue it was going to be such an awesome surprise!

We didn't do anything too special while they were here, but I hope they had fun.  We sure did!  We went to the zoo, to Downs after Dark to see some races at Churchill Downs, shopped a little, went to Chuck E. Cheese, barbecued, and did a few fireworks!  
Parker loving being at the races.  It was Grandpa's idea, but I think Parker enjoyed it the most.

Playing dress up in the gift shop.

Grandma and Grandpa.  They are so cute!

Our little family.  

4th of July fireworks.  Parker didn't love them.  He was good with the sparklers, but he hated the noisy ones!

Grandma and Kaeson
Grandpa and Parker are into the races
This is Parker when we left the races!  He was not so thrilled!  He really liked watching them!
Watching  the race.
Grandpa and Kaeson.

Thanks so much for the awesome visit Grandma and Grandpa!  We are so glad you came!  Parker cried the whole way home from the airport because he didn't want you to leave!  You guys are the best!

11 comments:

The Griner Family: said...

How fun!! What an awesome surprise!! Love the pictures!! Did you cut your hair?? Very cute!

Hepworth Family said...

What a very fun surprise! It seems like you all had fun spending time together.
I also noticed that your hair is shorter! It's soooo cute! And both of your boys are growing up and getting so big!

Heather Mills said...

I'm glad they were able to come and that it was still a surprise! Looks like you guys will be at the races a little more next summer!

Milmonster said...

What a great surprise! Love the hair Tiffany and your boys just keep getting cuter.

Shalee said...

How fun Tiff! It looks like you guys are having such great experiences out there and I am so happy for you! Your mom and dad look great! Tell them hi for me.

p.s. LOVE the hair!!

Ryan and Ashley said...

LOVE your hair! Finally I get to see a picture! LOVE it! What an awesome surprise. When do you leave KY for your vacation?

Laura Jansson said...

So fun! I love surprises like that :) Your hair looks cute, by the way!

Mark and Patty Taylor said...

We are so glad we got to spend a few days with you. We had an awesome time and loved playing with Parker and Kaeson. Can't wait to see you guys again in a couple of weeks!

BeeP said...

What a great surprise! I'm glad you have fun. Did you cut your hair? It is so cute! Love it!

Adam and the Girls said...

Wow! What a great surprise! The boys are so darling I am so glad I can keep in touch with you on here. Hope all is great! ~Jeffi Erickson

Unknown said...

Its a good fun thanks for sharing...
___________________
Susana
We do your Marketing for best sales