Lance just finished his Freshmen Dental classes, and has a week off before starting summer courses, so some friends of ours invited us to come to Tennessee for a few days and stay with them in their timeshare. We had an awesome weekend! The weather didn't cooperate the way we would have like it to, but we had a great time anyway. We were able to swim in the indoor pool a few times, go hiking, play a TON of cards, watch a few movies, and go to a nearby lake.
The lake was beautiful, with some awesome sandy beaches, but unfortunately this weekend, those beaches were muddy. Parker still loved throwing rocks in the water and feeding the HUGE catfish.
Jayden loved crawling all over the in the sand and even took a few jaunts into the water. He also loved eating the sand! He was filthy by the time we left. I love this picture of him! He wasn't upset about the sand in his mouth, just that his parents were trying to make him stop eating it! It was hilarious.
This is the first place we have been with stairs since Kaeson started crawling. It didn't take him long at all to go exploring and figure out how to climb up them. Luckily he didn't try too often!
He climbed up this ledge all by himself. I was a little nervous about him falling on the tile.
Parker throwing rocks into the lake. It doesn't take much to make him happy!
Kaeson was so happy in his floaty toy. He would have stayed in there all day!
Kaeson just his first tooth and has been pretty miserable the last few days. He has been running a fever, been really fussy and clingy to Mommy, and slept terrible every night we were there, so we are all exhausted and I think we all need a vacation from our vacation! We are so glad the Browns invited us to come with them. It was all so fun!
9 comments:
Fun!! I've decided it's a good thing we don't have money, I'd spend it all on vacations!! It looks like you all had a lot of fun, your boys are so cute! Plus you look amazing...no fair! :o)
I love that family picture of you all at the top. Looks like y'all had tons of fun! Kaeson looks so adorable in his floaty.
Looks like you had a great time and made some good memories. Love seeing all of the pictures. Makes me feel like I'm not so far away. We love you and miss you tons!
I'm glad you had such a fun trip. I love Tennessee. My sister lived in Nashville for 3 years while her hubby went to law school. I loved visiting them. It is so green and beautiful in that part of the country. Your kids are so cute. I can't believe that you baby is younger than mine. He looks so much older than David with all of that hair, plus David doesn't crawl as well yet.
That is a really cool looking floaty toy!!! It is always nice to take a vacation!
we miss you guys so much!
Such cute pictures! Love these and the waterfall ones. How fun to get a vacation in the middle of semesters :)
Wow- it looks like you guys had a blast! I love the pic of Parker throwing the rocks in the lake and the one of Kaeson in his little float toy! Wow- I really miss you guys!
looks like you all had a good time! Hope Kaeson is happy again!
Post a Comment